Finding company information in the MEA region: a 5-step guide
With 70 or so countries in the Middle East and Africa, many with different jurisdictions and all with different cultures, languages and legal systems, it will come as no surprise that finding company information across the region can be difficult.
To help, our team of regional experts has put together a new five-step guide of helpful tips and things to look out for when conducting company research in the Middle East and Africa.
Download the guide for insight into:
- The importance of having the correct entity name and knowing where it is registered
- Why knowing the company’s legal form may also help
- Accessing company registry information
- Why speaking the local language might offer a distinct advantage
- Other resources to be aware of